Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Banana Pancakes

I had gotten a bunch of bananas from Bountiful Baskets and we just couldn't eat them all before they went bad. I made banana muffins which I just posted the recipe to. I also made banana pancakes. My husband was really skeptical about banana pancakes but now they are his favorite and I have already been requested to make them again.

Tools:

Mixing Bowl
Griddle
Whisk
Potato Masher
Measuring Cups

Ingredients:

1/2 C Flour
1/2 C Wheat Flour
1 Tbs Sugar
2 tsp Baking Powder
1/4 tsp Salt
1 Egg
1 C Milk
2 Tbs Canola Oil
2 to 3 Ripe Bananas

Directions:

Combine all dry ingredients and mix until combined. Slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry and whisk until smooth and no lumps.


Heat the griddle to medium heat and oil it. Measure a 1/4 C of the mixture and pour onto griddle. Cook on one side until it bubbles on the sides then flip and cook for 2 minutes or until cooked through.


Then Enjoy! I put nutella on mine, its really yummy.


No comments:

Post a Comment