Monday, September 5, 2011

Banana Muffins

My husband and son both love banana muffins but do not like nuts in the mix. All the muffin mixes that I have found in stores have some kind of nuts in them, so I decided with a bunch of left over banana's I would make homemade banana muffins. They turned out better than I thought they would! 

Tools:



Mixing bowl
Potato Masher
Whisk
Measuring Cups
Muffin Tins



Ingredients:



1 C Flour
1/2 C Wheat Flour
1 C Quick Cooking Oats
2 tsp Baking Powder
1tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Salt
1 Egg
1 C Bananas, mashed
3/4 C Milk
1/3 C Canola Oil
1/2 C Sugar
1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract



Directions:



Pre-heat oven to 400­°F. Combine all dry ingredients and mix. 





Then combine the wet ingredients with dry. Whisk until smooth and all flour is combined. 


Either butter the muffin tins or use the papers. Fill to the top and bake for 20 minutes or until baked completely through.


Then let cool for about 20 minutes and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment