Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Parmesan Rosemary French Fries

Today I started my part time job working for a travel agency booking for college sport teams. It was a wonderful day, my new boss took me out to lunch in downtown Boise to a restaurant called Fork. They had the most wonderful food there. What made the  biggest impression on me though was the Parmesan Rosemary Fries. They were simply AMAZING. I ended up telling my husband about them and let him try the left overs from it, he loved them so much he wanted me to make my version of them for dinner tonight.  

Tools:

Cutting Board
Knife
2 Mixing Bowl
Deep Fryer

Ingredients:

4 to 5 Potatoes
1 Sprig Rosemary
1/4C Shredded Parmesan
Pinch of Salt
Pinch of Pepper

Directions:

Pre-Heat deep fryer to 375°F. Slice potatoes into fry shape. Fill one mixing bowl with cold water and place sliced potatoes in them for 5 minutes, then drain.


Then place potatoes into deep fryer in batches for 3 to 5 minutes or until golden brown.


Then mince the rosemary and add to mixing bowl with parmesan. Mix the mixture until combined. Add the salt and pepper and mix.


Then place the cooked fries into the mixing bowl with the mixture. Toss until fries are completely covered.


Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment